MCSA Training in Bangalore
- Installing and configuring Nano Server
- Introducing Windows Server 2016
- Preparing and installing Nano Server and Server Core
- Preparing for upgrades and migrations
- Migrating server roles and workloads
- Windows Server activation models
- Managing disks and volumes in Windows Server 2016
- Managing disks in Windows Server 2016
- Managing volumes in Windows Server 2016
- Planning and configuring storage technologies and components
- Overview of direct-attached storage, network-attached storage, and storage area networks
- Comparing Fibre Channel, iSCSI, and FCoE
- Understanding iSNS, data centre bridging, and MPIO
- Configuring sharing in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing Storage Spaces & Data Deduplication
- Implementing Storage Spaces
- Managing Storage Spaces
- Implementing Data Deduplication
- Creating a storage space
- Enabling and configuring storage tiering
- Installing Data Deduplication
- Configuring Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V
- Overview of Hyper-V
- Installing Hyper-V
- Configuring storage on Hyper-V host servers
- Configuring networking on Hyper-V host servers
- Configuring Hyper-V virtual machines
- Managing Hyper-V virtual machines
- Installing the Hyper-V server role
- Configuring Hyper-V settings
- Creating and configuring a virtual machine
- Managing a virtual machine by using PowerShell Direct
- Installing and configuring containers
- Overview of containers in Windows Server 2016
- Deploying Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Installing, configuring, and managing containers
- Installing and configuring Windows Server containers by using Windows PowerShell
- Installing and configuring Windows Server containers by using Docker
- Planning and implementing a high availability and disaster recovery solution
- Defining levels of availability
- Planning high availability and disaster recovery solutions with Hyper-V virtual machines
- Backing up and restoring the Windows Server 2016 operating system and data by using Windows Server B
- High availability with failover clustering in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing a failover cluster
- Planning a failover cluster
- Creating and configuring a new failover cluster
- Maintaining a failover cluster
- Troubleshooting a failover cluster
- Implementing site high availability with stretch clustering
- Implementing failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Overview of integrating Hyper-V in Windows Server 2016 with failover clustering
- Implementing and maintaining Hyper-V virtual machines on failover clusters
- Key features for virtual machines in a clustered environment
- Implementing an NLB cluster
- Overview of NLB clusters
- Configuring an NLB cluster
- Planning an NLB implementation
- Using MDT to deploy Windows Server 2016
- Introduction to deployment images
- Creating and managing deployment images by using MDT
- Virtual machine environments for different workloads
- Implementing WSUS and deploying updates
- WSUS overview and deployment options
- Update management process with WSUS
- Overview of PowerShell DSC
- Overview of Windows Server 2016 monitoring tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
MCSA TRAINING IN BANGALORE
we are providing windows server 2012 courses like MCSA, MCSE training and certification in Bangalore. MCSA training in Bangalore with Certification. windows server & networking courses available in our training institute. Course will be provided by Certified Trainers. Akshaya learning providing 100% Job assistance for freshers and experienced candidates. The best MCSA training institute in Bangalore is akshaya learning. We are having different training methodology for all students to understand each and every topic in real-time. Excellent Lab facility is provided to students for practice. Training is provided in MCSA certification training level. We have all hardware networking training courses like windows server MCSA .
windows sever 2016 certified training with all the concepts in MCSA certification course is provided by us , learn every concept in Practical given in course content there is good career in networking. Course completion certificate will be provided with entry level jobs . Best MCSA course training institute with certification,MCSA certified institute in Bangalore. The best MCSA training in Bangalore is provided by Akshaya learning training institute. Training will be provided in BTM layout Bangalore. The best Networking training institute providing 100% placement assistance for all the trained candidates freshers and experienced as well. MCSA course in Bangalore with all networking courses.
Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
Candidates for this exam are involved with the installation, storage, and compute functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates perform general installation tasks, including installing and configuring Nano Server, as well as creating and managing images for deployment. Candidates should have experience with local and server storage solutions including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data Deduplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. The candidates should also be familiar with managing Hyper-V and Containers as well as maintaining and monitoring servers in physical and compute environments.
Exam 70-740 includes such topics as: install Windows Servers in host and compute environments, implement high availability, and maintain and monitor server environments.
Candidates for this exam perform tasks related to the networking features and functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates should have familiarity with implementing and managing DNS, DHCP, and IPAM, as well as deploying remote access solutions such as VPN and RADIUS. Candidates should also have experience managing DFS and branch cache solutions, configuring high performance network features and functionality, and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions such as Hyper-V Network Virtualisation (HNV) and Network Controller.
Exam 70-741 includes such topics as: Implement Domain Name System (DNS), Implement DHCP and IPAM, Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions, Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions, and Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure.
Candidates for this exam manage identities using the functionalities in Windows Server 2016. Candidates install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) as well as implement Group Policy Objects (GPOs). Candidates should also be familiar implementing and managing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and Web Application proxy.
Exam 70-742 includes such topics as: Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS, Manage and Maintain AD D, Create and Manage Group Policy, Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) and Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who implement the Windows Server 2016 core infrastructure services. Candidates have already earned an MCSA: Windows Server 2008 or MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 certification. This exam covers key aspects of installation, storage, compute, networking, and identity functionality available in Windows Server 2016.
Exam 70-743 includes such topics as: Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments, Implement Storage Solutions, Implement Hyper-V, Implement Windows Containers, Implement High Availability, Implement Domain Name System (DNS), Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions, Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure, Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions.